Go green: lighter, cost-effective and safer for the environment
Lighter, cost-effective and safer for the environment without sacrificing aesthetics and handling: this is the Go Green service, but also the Feasible Lightweight design criterion that, from the symbiotic design of the preform and container, gives life to ultra light, cost-effective, eco-friendly and efficient bottles that are easy to be implemented on the bottling line.
Our complete lightweight program consists of:
- Studying and optimising the preform design;
- Studying the material (RPET or biomass) and testing its mechanical performance;
- Designing the container;
- Developing the pilot mold;
- Sample prototyping;
- Lab tests to verify the mechanical performance of the new container;
- Designing and implementing the machine parts needed to convert the thread and to change the format;
- Creating blow molds and starting up the production line for the new container.